Richard from The Last Song I Heard tagged me in one of those blogging challenge type things where I have to answer some questions and then tag 11 other bloggers. I have about 5 blogs that I follow consistently, 1 being Richard’s. So I’m going to start off by breaking the first rule of the tag and not forward it to anyone, but I will answer all the questions.
- Which colour would you say best represents you? I don’t know if I really have a color that really represents me, but the color of a clear blue sky at about 10:00am is my favorite color in the world. It’s so bright and clear – I could stare at it for hours.
- If time and money were no object, what would you do with your life? I think a better question would be “What wouldn’t I do?” I would travel, travel, and travel some more. I may end up settling on an island somewhere and flying all of my friends there so I wouldn’t get bored.
- What has been your proudest moment or achievement? My kids. I know I’m not the best parent, but I do the best I can. Somehow, I have two kids that are pretty damn awesome despite their crazy ass mom.
- Why do you think you are on this Earth? To make people laugh. I’m not really good for too much more.
- What do you consider to be your greatest strength? Again, probably my sense of humor. The only problem with this is if you think you are funny, but you really aren’t, I can’t laugh at your dumb jokes. I’ll try, because I won’t want you to feel bad, but if you just aren’t funny, you’ll notice I’ll change the subject rather quickly.
- Who’s your best friend and why? Sara is and always will be my BFF. She has been one person that has always supported me, helped me, been there for me and even taken care of me when I couldn’t take care of myself. She’s the most selfless person I know. She has always been someone I admire because her strengths far out weigh any weaknesses she has – I’m not quite sure she has any, though. I feel like I’m always benefiting more from our friendship because Sara’s giving is infinite. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be closer to her if she were my sister.
- How would your friends and family describe you? A pain in the ass.
- If you could relive any one moment in your life, without changing a thing, what would it be? The night that Ryan and I met. There is something about that lustful first meeting that you can’t help but lose after marriage and kids.
- What do you hope to achieve with the rest of your life? I really want to help people. I don’t know how or by doing what, but I want to do something that will positively impact at least one person’s life so much that it will give them a whole new outlook on their existence. I don’t feel like it’s something that can really be achieved with money – we can all give money to people. I think of it in the way that a good foster parent affects a child that is put into their care during a time when they are scared, alone and confused.
- What legacy would you like to leave the world, or, how would you like to be remembered? I just want people to remember me as smiling. I don’t really care what anyone thinks of me, but if you hate me and you think of me – I hope my face appears in your mind with a big ass grin on it. And if you love me…same thing.
- Are you happy? Abso-fucking-lutely!
#8. Don’t like your answer because it is a sad truth.
#9. You can help me by buying a house through me someday. : )
#10. I promise to smile and sing “Laid” someday at your wake.
It really is a sad truth. If I buy a house through you, I would only be helping you financially. If I win the lottery, I could just give you money and it might help you out with some stuff, but it’s not really helping you. Now, let’s say you are my realtor and I some how help you discover a new way to sell houses – some fool proof negotiating tactic. Now that might be something. I think I’m going to plan my funeral and that will be part of the “entertainment”. I kind of want to have a buffet, an open bar and I think some karaoke would be a nice touch and would help people grieve.
You know I was kidding about the helping me financially part. Lol. However, you also help the school because I donate to the Foundation with every school family closing.
Thanks for responding 🙂 I like your answers – and you reminded me of something I’ve always believed to be true – people who think they’re funny nearly always aren’t LOL
But wait…I think I’m funny!
Yeaaaahhhhh… ’nuff said.